All Closed Loop Systems come standard with Nai-Lock valves, and In-Line Sight Glass.
DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in extremely well ventilated areas. Check with your local fire marshal for guidance when operating indoors.
Closed Loop Reclamation Extraction System (Comes with 1 yr. Limited warranty)
• 3"x 24" 304 Stainless Steel Material Tube 1lb (450g)
• 304 Stainless Steel Heavy Duty Miniature Ball Valves
• System Rated to 100PSI
• Multiple port connections for _" 316 Stainless SAE 37 Degree
• 304 Stainless Steel Base Container 6" diameter by 12" tall
• Tri-Clamps at all interfaces make for a high pressure, easy clean unit.
• Viton Gaskets are designed for Oil Processing Temp range -40-200F
• Dimensions (Inches): 46" x 7" Diameter overall size
• Weight: 21 lbs.
• Operating Temperature Range: -40F to 160F
• Ultimate Vacuum: as low as 10 Microns
• Base unit Maximum Capacity: 300 cubic inches, (2.553 Liters)
• Construction: All components made of 304 Stainless Steel.
• Max Vacuum -29.9inHg
• High Polish Interior
• Bottom Fill Port--Unique to this Setup
• High Pressure PTFE Braided Stainless Steel Hose
• Can Tap Tool
• Mastercool 6LB Solvent Recovery Tank
• Full set of extra gaskets including the 150 micron mesh gasket for the blast tube is included.
• 1LB Material Dewaxing Column
• In Line Sight Glass
• 6" Splatter Platter
• Quick Disconnects