For over 75 years, BUCHI has been known as the market leader, inventor and innovator of lab instruments based on Evaporation and Vacuum technologies, and as the supplier of the Rotavapor® rotary evaporators worldwide. The Rotavapor R-220 EX is the EX rated version of the Rotavapor R-220 SE and fulfills the high requirements of the ATEX regulations. It is designed for easy and safe operation combined with high performance.
Intuitive operation and handling guarantee safe and efficient industrial distillation. Customize your Industrial Rotavapor® to your needs. Meeting the newest EX regulations, you are always on the safe side for distillation with a flask size of up to 20 liters.
Ai is now the official dealer of Buchi products. These rotavapor systems are made in Switzerland with two-year warranty directly from Buchi Corporation.
- ATEX approved for highest safety level
- Immediate shut-down due to safety cut-off
- Extend functionality and safety with a wide range of accessories
- Optional Ex-proof vacuum pump
- Designed for safe operation in harsh environment
- Safe handling and spring-loaded valves protect the glass
- Intuitive operation of the Rotavapor and its integrated vacuum controller
- Excellent handling by the easy readable display
- Easy flask handling due to the unique flask coupling
- Long life time due to exclusive use of corrosion-free stainless steel
- Low maintenance by using highly chemical resistant materials
- Trouble-free operation by robust industrial valves
Your safety is important to us! Please use caution when operating. Users of glass reaction equipment must take all necessary precautions to avoid contact with rotating parts, particularly entanglement of loose clothing, hair, necklaces, or other jewelry. Under these circumstances, the winding action of the rotating parts can draw the user(s) into the apparatus, resulting in breakage of glassware, burns, and/or chemical exposure. Extra caution must also be taken when operating with air-reactive materials, especially under vacuum. A leak can draw air into the apparatus and cause a violent reaction to occur.