For over 75 years, BUCHI has been known as the market leader, inventor and innovator of lab instruments based on Evaporation and Vacuum technologies, and as the supplier of the Rotavapor® rotary evaporators worldwide. With evaporating flask size of 20 liters, Rotavapor R-220 Pro is part of BUCHI's industrial evaporation line.
Ai is now the official dealer of Buchi products. These rotavapor systems are made in Switzerland with two-year warranty directly from Buchi Corporation.
Easy and safe
- Intuitive operation of the product and its integrated vacuum controller
- Excellent handling by large and easy readable display
- Fast, easy and safe operation
- Easy flask handling due to the unique flask coupling
- Safe handling and spring-loaded valves protect the glass
- Experience the best glass set up for every application
- Extended functionality with a wide range of accessories
- Upgrade automatization to your needs
- Expand the functions of your system at any time
- Low operation costs through integration of vacuum pump and chiller
- Long life time due to exclusive use of corrosion-free stainless-steel
- Product protection by use of highly chemical resistant materials
- Trouble-free operation thanks to robust industrial valves
- Highest safety due to coated glassware
Your safety is important to us! Please use caution when operating. Users of glass reaction equipment must take all necessary precautions to avoid contact with rotating parts, particularly entanglement of loose clothing, hair, necklaces, or other jewelry. Under these circumstances, the winding action of the rotating parts can draw the user(s) into the apparatus, resulting in breakage of glassware, burns, and/or chemical exposure. Extra caution must also be taken when operating with air-reactive materials, especially under vacuum. A leak can draw air into the apparatus and cause a violent reaction to occur.