For over 75 years, BUCHI has been known as the market leader, inventor and innovator of lab instruments based on Evaporation and Vacuum technologies, and as the supplier of the Rotavapor® rotary evaporators worldwide. With evaporating flask size up to 50 liters, Rotavapor R-250 is part of BUCHI's industrial evaporation line. By exclusive use of high quality materials, the Rotavapor® R-250 is a long lasting investment.
Ai is now the official dealer of Buchi products. These rotavapor systems are made in Switzerland with two-year warranty directly from Buchi Corporation.
- Fast distillation due to high heating capacity
- Large batches in a flask of 50 liters
- Extended functionality with a wide range of accessories
- The best set for every application up due to a wide range of glass configurations
Easy and safe
- Intuitive operation of the Rotavapor® and its vacuum controller
- Excellent handling by large and easy readable display
- Easy flask handling due to the unique flask coupling
- Highest safety by coated glassware
- Safe handling and spring loaded valves protect the glass
- Long life time due to exclusive use of corrosion-free stainless steel
- Low maintenance by using high chemical resistant materials
- Trouble-free operation thanks to robust industrial valves
Your safety is important to us! Please use caution when operating. Users of glass reaction equipment must take all necessary precautions to avoid contact with rotating parts, particularly entanglement of loose clothing, hair, necklaces, or other jewelry. Under these circumstances, the winding action of the rotating parts can draw the user(s) into the apparatus, resulting in breakage of glassware, burns, and/or chemical exposure. Extra caution must also be taken when operating with air-reactive materials, especially under vacuum. A leak can draw air into the apparatus and cause a violent reaction to occur.