In 5/2016, BUCHI released the V-600 dual-head PTFE solvent-resistant diaphragm pump. The V-600 is a powerful and quietly operating three-stage PTFE diaphragm vacuum pump is robust and chemically resistant. It operates at the maximum flow rate of 1.825 cfm (3.1 m3/h) and achieves an ultimate vacuum of 1.125 torr (1.5 mbar). Thanks to its high flexibility, the V-600 can be integrated effortlessly into any BUCHI laboratory or industrial evaporator for utmost efficiency.
Ai is now the official dealer of Buchi products. These rotavapor systems are made in Switzerland with two-year warranty directly from Buchi Corporation.
- Quiet and smooth operation thanks to speed regulation
- Unattended and safe operation with alerts for potential overflow of the receiving flask, when combined with optional level sensor
Robust and Reliable
- High chemical resistance due to the use of high quality materials
- Increased lifetime thanks to speed-controlled operation in conjunction with the optional Interface I-300 / I-300 Pro
- Easy visual detection of condensate and particles due to transparent front panel
- Seamless plug & play integration into:
- A laboratory Rotavapor® R-300 system with one or two rotary evaporators
- An industrial Rotavapor® R-220 Pro system for large volume
- A parallel evaporation system Syncore® or Multivapor™ for simultaneous evaporation of multiple samples