Ai R-series single/dual jacketed glass vessels are designed for synthetic reaction of different types of materials in a controlled temperature environment.
- 2016 new dual jacketed model allows you to draw vacuum from the outer jacket, thus protects your recirculating fluid temperature and gives you best control over your work. It also help prevents frost to form on the outside of the vessel, allowing you to see clearly into your material.
- Solvent-resistant PTFE on all sealing components ensures long time durability and operation.
- All glassware is hand-made from high borosilicate glass that is heat/cold/corrosion-resistant.
- Wide range of temperature operations, from -110°F to 400°F.
- Heavy duty stainless steel supporting framework with lockable casters for mobility and stability. (whole support and glass vessel shipped pre-assembled)
- One year warranty and lifetime US-based parts, service, and support.
Your safety is important to us! Please use caution when operating. Users of glass reaction equipment must take all necessary precautions to avoid contact with rotating parts, particularly entanglement of loose clothing, hair, necklaces, or other jewelry. Under these circumstances, the winding action of the rotating parts can draw the user(s) into the apparatus, resulting in breakage of glassware, burns, and/or chemical exposure. Extra caution must also be taken when operating with air-reactive materials, especially under vacuum. A leak can draw air into the apparatus and cause a violent reaction to occur.
| Reaction glass vessel capacity
||2.6 gallons (10L)||5.3 gallons (20L)||13 gallons (50L)|
| Cooling/heating jacket capacity
||0.8 gallon (3L)||1.6 gallons (6L)||4.2 gallons (16L)|
|Glass material||High borosilicate glass 3.3|
|Drain valve||Flush seal design with large opening and flat flange clamp|
| Glass vessel temperature range
|| -110°F to 400°F
| Drain port ground clearance
||15 inches||13 inches||12.5 inches|
|Shipping weight||240 Lbs||262 Lbs||330 Lbs|