- Vacuum at Altitude Chart
- Vacuum Conversion Chart
- Internal Check Valve
- Oil Mist Filter Cap
- Larger Oil Reservoir for longer Oil life
- Rubber Feet for noise dampening
- Reliable, Economical and Efficient.
|Free Air Dispalcement - (CFM)||3CFM|
|# Of Stages||2|
|Voltage||110v / 60Hz|
|Ultimate Vacuum||3 X 10-1Pa|
|Dimensions LxWxH||11.02" x 4.33" x 8.46"|
|Intake Connection||1/4" SAE|
Pump Warranty Information
• Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax, Gator Venom etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Excludes Cactus Juice)
• If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
• These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
• When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result within the first use.)
• To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.