PRO SERIES 5.6CFM CORROSION RESISTANT TWO STAGE VACUUM PUMP
- Oil Mist Exhaust Filter
- Pro Series 5.6CFM Corrosion Resistant Two Stage Vacuum Pump
- Electrical Requirements: 110v 60Hz single phase, 400 watts
- Pumping Rate: 5.6CFM
- Ultimate vacuum without gas ballast: 0.3 micron
- Ultimate vacuum with gas ballast: 6 micron
- Inlet/Oulet connection: KF25/NW25 Flange
- Oil Volumne: 1L/1.06 quarts
- Motor Rate: 1720 RPM
- Woking Temperature: 5C to 40C
- Unit Dimensions: 17 x 6.75 x 9.75"
- Shipping Dimensions: 23 x 8.5 x 13
- Unit Weight: 46lbs
- Shipping Weight: 55lbs
- Recommended oil: Ultragrade 19
- Noise level: <56 dB
- CE Compliance: Yes
- Warranty: 2 year limited warranty
Pump Warranty Information
• Customers using solvents such as stabilization resins (MinWax™, Gator Venom™ etc.), alcohol and other polar solvents must use the vacuum pumps in conjunction with a cold trap for evacuations in excess of 5 minutes. (Excludes Cactus Juice™)
• If the consumer is using the pump for prolonged periods of time exceeding 5 minutes we require that a cold trap is used or the pump warranty is void.
• These stabilization resins have the ability to break down the internal components of the pump that are plastic resulting in a seized motor voiding all warranties.
• When evacuation exceeds 5 minutes these solvents begin to vaporize and then re-condense in the vacuum pump reservoir. Once enough solvent re-condenses in the pump displacing the oil the plastic internal components may begin to warp, melt or seize. The use of a cold trap will condense the vapors prior to making their way to the vacuum pump preventing pump damage due to excessive use. Furthermore, Minwax Wood Hardener™ is not to be used with any vacuum pumps, EVER. (A seized motor will result within the first use.)
• To prevent these issues from happening to your process, change the Oil after each vacuum pump use, Even if the use time is only 5min.