DISCLAIMER: This unit is intended for LEGAL purposes only, to be used in accordance with local laws and ordinances. Use only in WELL VENTILATED AREAS!
3.2CF WIDE BVV Vacuum Oven - LED - 3 Individaul Heated Shelves
Backed with our 2 Year Parts and Labor warranty
Our ovens offer:
- The guaranteed industry standards ability to lose less than 1” Hg over a 24 hour period.
- Reliable deep vacuum that reaches below 0.1 torr. with stainless steel compression-fit tubing and stainless steel instrumentation valves.
- Uniform heat which is key to an effective oven. Our ovens offer 7% temperature uniformity across all shelves with offering ±1⁰ stability in temperature.
- Comes standard with the maximum number of shelves and a well-lit LED interior.
- Items Included: KF-25 clamp, adapter, and gasket; 5' 37⁰ female flared HVAC hose; USA power cord; and oven operation manual. You’ll get the complete package only with Best Value Vacs.
Key Oven Features:
- KF25 Vacuum Port w/ stainless steel instrumentation valve
- Inert Gas Purge Port w/ stainless steel Needle Valve for flow control
- Easy Vac-Release Dial allows release of vacuum without disconnecting pump or purge
- Stainless steel interior for a sanitary, easy-to-clean look
- Oil-filled vacuum gauge for high accuracy and reliability
- Level-adjusting caster wheels for mobility and stability
- Overload circuit breaker for electrical protection
- Stainless steel, compression-fit internal vacuum tubing for optimal vacuum hold
- Large, tough, stainless steel door handle feels solid and works great
- Direct shelf heat technology features shelves with encapsulated heating elements for precision heat delivery
- Wide shelf spacing – over 3 inches (3.2cf) / 3.5 inches (7.5cf) clearance per shelf
- Shelves regulate temperature independently to maintain highest degree of uniformity
Electrical 120 VAC / 60Hz / 3x 350W / USA Plug Internal Chamber Material: Polished Stainless Steel
Dimensions (LxWxH): 17-1/4" x 24-1/8" x 13-5/8"
Temperature Control 4th Generation Touch Screen PID Controller
Temperature Range: Room Temperature - 212⁰F
Temperature Stability: ± 1.8⁰F or ± 1⁰C
Vacuum Gauge Liquid filled glycerin gauge for long lasting and accurate use
Ranging from -1inHG to -30inHG
Maximum Vacuum Level -29.9” Hg / -75.4 cmHg / -1 MPa / <1 torr Shelves 3 non-removable individually heated shelves
Reinforced steel with sides to secure product
Shelf Capacity (area): 388 in2
Total Shelf Capacity: 1163 in2 or 1163 in2
Dimensions (LxW): 16.5" x 23.5"
Door ½” Tempered Glass window with LEDs
Window Dimensions (LxH): 24" x 13-1/2"
Replaceable Gasket material: Silicone
Stainless Steel Door Handle
Weight & Dimensions Outside Dimensions (LxWxH): 37.5”w x 27”d x 22.5”h
Compliant *CE Listing Recognized
*ISO 9001: 2008
*ISO 13485: 2003
*Manufactured in Acc. w/ Q/TIWY7-2004
Note: This oven does NOT contain a vacuum pump. External pump is required to achieve vacuum pressure
Note:This item is a freight ship item and will ship Via UPS ground Freight. Expedited freight can only be calculated by calling customer service 331-281-0154. All orders with expedited freight through the website will not be honored and will need to be re-quoted. A valid Phone Number IS REQUIRED to ship, Otherwise UPS freight Cannot Contact you for a delivery setup window. Freight Time is 2-5 Days. West Coast 5 Days, Midwest 2 days, East Cost 3-4 days.